openings for paintball

Lisa Kachold l_iesa at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 12:16:09 MST 2008

Painted balls still available, please?

"der.hans" <PLUGd at LuftHans.com> wrote: moin moin,

unfortunately we had a group cancel for paintball yesterday, so now there
are paid reservations with no one to take advantage of them.

This presents an opportunity for those of you who have been thinking about
going :). Please let me know if you're interested in joining us for
paintball tomorrow at noon.

The event is open to anyone who wants to join us.

http://westworldpaintball.com/group-rate.html

We will certainly need more ammo than than which comes with the
reservations, so please keep that in mind.

http://www.LuftHans.com/node/5598

https://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/events/geekpaintball/june2008

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/              https://LOPSA.org/
#  "so now the US army is sacrificing goats" -- Alice Cooper, 15Sep2004

(602)325-5325 Asterisk
(503)754-4452 Blackberry
EDVO/CDMA on Dell PII Kubuntu 7.10