check this out (plug... it is way OT but helpful)

Charles Jones charles.jones at ciscolearning.org
Tue Jun 10 16:41:59 MST 2008

Heh I was just joking of course.  I've not heard anything bad about
them, nor most of the other dozens of PTFE-based lubricants on the
market.  The last one I tried was "Prolong", but I stopped using it
because it came with stickers and a hat, and people kept thinking it was
a sex-aid :) Good thing too, as it actually did garner some complaints:
http://www.ftc.gov/os/1999/09/pslcmp.htm

It seems the latest automotive trend is homebrew HHO
generation/injection kits.

-Charles