Seeking Mid-range Unix admin

Rutledge, Shawn (00210) shawn.rutledge at rht.com
Mon Jun 9 14:51:16 MST 2008

Okay, I know it isn't Linux, but I figured it was close enough to float
out there and see who was interested.

My client is looking for an Administrator with 3-5 + years of experience
with AIX, SUN, and HP Unix for some critical data storage projects.
Need someone who understands technologies and tools that support
midrange storage management strategies and techniques.  You will be
performing daily storage administration, maintenance, and monitoring
functions for open systems storage including zoning and storage
allocations.  Experience with EMC Symmetrix, ECC, ARM and San Screen
desired but not required.  This is a 1 year contract with the
possibility to be hired on full time at the end of the contact portion.
Rates commensurate with experience.

If you're interested, just shoot me an email with your resume and your
contact info.  I'll definitely get back to you.

SHAWN RUTLEDGE

Recruiter

Robert Half Technology

2375 E. Camelback Road, Suite 290