OT Mobilization Orders

Kevin Faulkner kondor6c at cox.net
Mon Jun 9 12:20:43 MST 2008

On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 09:56:56AM -0700, Mike Garfias wrote:
> kevin -
>
> Any idea what unit you'll be assigned to?  And do they give you any
> time to spin up, or just outfit you and toss you into the fray?
>
> Mike
Thanks to everyone for the good wishes.
Mike I will be assigned to the 442nd Infantry Battalion. Chances are I will be a
fire team leader with 3 privates. So pretty much, I'll be running around
shooting my army gun. Driving around and looking for IED's... (which is just
flat out stupid) and maybe a little tower gaurd. At this point in time I don't
know a whole lot.