OT Mobilization Orders

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 16:41:44 MST 2008

I served just after Vietnam, during a pretty slack period.  As I look back it was by far the  2nd best "job" I've ever had.

I hope and pray you get a good assignment and this be a great experience for you.

I thank you for your sacrifice.  I know it must be tough.  I cannot imagine getting settled in and then find you are called back from IRR.

Given what you are saying I think the draft might be reactivated.  I've always thought the draft was the fairest way to recruit.

My payers are with you!

Keith Smith
(520) 207-9877
PHP Programmer