New email message test.

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 16:44:20 MST 2008

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 3:18 PM, Donn <dlshumway at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have seen the same issue. You are not imagining anything.
>
> On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 2:13 PM, Josef Lowder <joe at actionline.com> wrote:
>>
>> This is a new top posted message to test sending to PLUG from Gmail.
>> This message is being sent at 2:14 pm on Wednesday, June 4, 2008.
>> Below is a copy of my inquiry and Hans' reply.
>>
>> Messages that I have *originated* to PLUG from my new Gmail account
>> are not showing up on the list archive.  However, messages that I have
>> received from other PLUG members, and respond to *are* showing up.
>>
>> Go figure.
>>
>> Joe at Actionline.com -aka- (my new gmail address) upquick at gmail.com

Joe, this is an OLD issue that has been discussed many times.  You
message IS delivered to the discussion list.  You just do not see it
in gmail until someone replies to it.  It has been happening for years
and I know of no way around it except maybe not using gmail for the
discussion list.  I really do not like that it works that way but I
have learned to live with the uncertainty of whether my posts are
simply not interesting enough to get a reply or there was some sort of
failure without notice.  Apparently it is the former :)