DD-WRT and Cox-- any warnings?

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 16:03:20 MST 2008

heh, they really could use you in the NOC.
I've tried getting a job with cox just so I can do a better job of it
(having been a customer and having windows and linux skills to spare),
but i just don't see that happeneing (I have applied 4 times in the
last 2 years and all I get is "try again next time"). getting a job
where I can be of use is getting rather difficult (and I am not
getting any younger).

anyway, I am even seeking jobs at places like best buy and wal*mart.
right now, a job is a job.