Why is email I send to plug from gmail not delivered?

koder hmichels01 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 4 15:29:17 MST 2008

I hope this is not a dumb question.
I know you guys have been scuffling iwth this issue for a while.

The PLUG account will only accept inbound mail from the account you have
listed as your account. I can't send PLUG mail through my g-mail account
as long as I have it set to my Earthlink address. I also discovered that
each of the lists maintains its own list of acceptable addresses it will
allow mail from.

What is your PLUG account set to?

Harold