New email message test.

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Wed Jun 4 14:13:33 MST 2008

This is a new top posted message to test sending to PLUG from Gmail.
This message is being sent at 2:14 pm on Wednesday, June 4, 2008.
Below is a copy of my inquiry and Hans' reply.

Messages that I have *originated* to PLUG from my new Gmail account
are not showing up on the list archive.  However, messages that I have
received from other PLUG members, and respond to *are* showing up.

Go figure.

Joe at Actionline.com -aka- (my new gmail address) upquick at gmail.com