Why is email I send to plug from gmail not delivered?

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Wed Jun 4 11:39:32 MST 2008

That does not seem to be universally tru, Francis.
I sent the same message from my other web mail client
and it showed up in the PLUG threads, but the one I sent
from gmail never did show up.  I wonder why and what
I can do to fix this problem.

(Sorry for top posting, but that is the way gmail does it
and I don't know how to fix that.)

joe