test only - earlier email submit today missing

Lisa Kachold l_iesa at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 21:06:56 MST 2008

See http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Mail/mtas.html

Postfix, Exim other MTA's support sendmail command line options.

Francis Earl <francis.earl at gmail.com> wrote: If Joe is using Ubuntu, it doesn't actually ship an MTA by default in
the desktop edition, so nothing will be symlinked as 'sendmail' (does
anyone actually use sendmail proper these days? heh)