Free Box of Goodies - Two Conditions

Austin Godber godber at uberhip.com
Sun Jun 1 17:51:29 MST 2008

1.) You must take the whole box.
2.) You must come to the June 5th Dev meeting to get it.

Ok, I mentioned I was moving to Ohio.  I have just cleaned out my 5
drawer, full sized dresser I stored computer parts in.  There is a lot
of stuff.  I won't go through it all.  But here's an idea of both the
good and bad:

 * two dual proc mobos (Celeron 400, Athlon 1200ish) with CPUs, worked
when I decommissioned them.
 * one other mobo w Athlon (800MHz maybe) and RAM.
 * Variety of cables, PATA, SCSI, floppy; some I am sure I paid $25 for
 * adapters of several varieties
 * phone wires, coax cable.
 * two crappy but functional telephones
 * one IBM thin client box unknown condition
 * questionable CDROM drives likely broken
 * lots of cards: video, sound, ethernet

I would bet 60% +/- 10% of this stuff is functional if not more.  Much
of it is useful if you have desktops and could probably fetch a couple
hundred bucks on eBay for someone who has the time for that sort of thing.

The first on list reply who accepts the conditions gets it.

Austin