Monitor specific, unrelated processes in top? (and more!)

Patrick C patrick.pxc.c at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 10:23:04 MST 2008

Alright, I figured something out about how to do the screen stuff. There is
a problem, though. If I want a certain user or set of users to access a
given screen, I have to first launch screen and then use the command acladd
user1,user2 to allow those users to access the screen. The thing is that I
don't want to have to launch any command interactively, since the thing
needs to run in the init script.

I'll take another look at the man pages and lay with it until I get what I
want and post back here with the results.