Defcon 16 Rider Share?

Shane Lofgren slofgren at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:09:46 MST 2008

I have a hotel room that is very close to the con.  The room can hold four
people so I have two available opens to share.  If we get all four people
the hotel room cost would drop to about $50 +tax for the whole weekend.  It
is off the strip but right next to the Riviera.  I have stayed there
before.  It is not luxury but it is clean.  Contact me if you are
interested.  I will be driving out from Flagstaff so if you are interested
in carpooling from there with me you are welcome to do so.  I will be
leaving on Thursday around 12:00pm so we can get there early to help setup
and preregister.
-Shane Lofgren