Problem with some tunneled X apps and Beryl

Patrick C patrick.pxc.c at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 08:33:49 MST 2008

The Java redraw problem with Beryl/Compiz is unrelated to remote X. I
ran into the same problem a year and something ago on SabayonLinux
with Frostwire (a Free Limewire fork) with local X. By now, the issue
may be fixed in Compiz/Compiz-Fusion (the result of the Beryl/Compiz
re-merge), so that might be worth trying out.