photo layout

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Jul 21 21:24:17 MST 2008

Am 21. Jul, 2008 schwätzte Ed so:

> Import them all into Gimp each as its own layer (batch)(save as basis
> to begin each page) - turn on only the layers(ie pics) you want on a
> page and move and adjust them, add boilerplate - save as page 1,
> flatten image and save in final format - repeat for page 2....

This is looking like the best option :(. Double :( since opening that many
pictures locked up my laptop.

We've got a bunch of laptops at work, maybe I'll just open one picture in
each of them and arrange them how I want and then take pictures of
them....

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/              https://LOPSA.org/
#  "Life is pain, Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something."