Flash player 9.0 and how to in pclinux!

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 10:05:41 MST 2008

I need this working before Saturday morning. I have NEVER gotten flash going before, but then never asked this group either.

I am using a p3-800 w/256mb ram and pclinuxos 2007. Tried snyaptic and it went out and downloaded a bunch of stuff with some 'not found'. Still boots, so nothing critical damage done.

First question

Which of the linux 'flavors' on the flash download page is correct one to click on?

tar.gz
.rpm
.yum

Second question:

Where if there is a choice to put it or how to find it if it 'stuffs it' somewhere I don't know where to find it.

Sure I will be asking more!

Again, need the ability to open ustreamtv site on Saturday and interact possibly with the person doing it.

TIA

Ed/ke7feg

Did I mention, 2/23/07 the FCC dropped all cw (AKA Morse code) testing for any class of license as a ham? Just pass the written exams.