MMORPG

blake gonterman gnunixguy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 01:55:15 MST 2008

Moin moin,

Wow, my first post to the mailing list is about a game :)

I currently play EVE and have it running through WINE 0.9.58 on
Debian. I have also had it running on Fedora 7/8 and Arch Linux. Make
sure you follow the directions on the WINE AppDB and you should be
golden.

I'm not sure about any other MMO's. I haven't really been playing
video games since I gave myself the goal of learning as much as
possible about Linux.

If you need some help getting EVE going, and you followed the
directions, feel free to catch me on the PLUGAZ IRC channel or reply
directly to me in an email. I should also be at the Stammtische tonight
in Tempe.

--Gnunixguy