persistent screen saver problem

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Mon Jul 14 01:51:56 MST 2008

Charles,

I talked to an X guy, and he recommended that there might be something
here to help:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Troubleshooting#head-95621e69f729aedde1d596b543782f95c03379a0

Some of the text he stole from your e-mail, but there is other stuff on
debugging what's happening in X.

You might also check to ensure it's not a monitor or video card being
"smart" for you.

		--Ted