Tee Shirt design graphic

stu wien33 at cox.net
Sun Jul 13 22:36:33 MST 2008

On Monday 14 July 2008 12:03 am, Alan Dayley wrote:
> stu wrote:
> | I took Lisa's suggestion and posted the "Hopi_Penguin.png" on the PLUG
>
> Flickr
>
> | group page. It can also be seen here:
> |
> | http://www.flickr.com/photos/28585831@N06/
> |
> | Responsible comments invited!
> | 	Thanks,
> | 		Stu
>
> Fun and whimsical!  A representation of Kokopelli, perhaps the most well
> used native "icon" in these parts.  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokopeli)
>
> My only concern using it would be a fairly distant visual connection to
> Tux, the "official" Linux mascot.
>
> I do like it, though.  I don't see it in the PLUG Flickr group
> http://www.flickr.com/groups/plug so you might want to check if it is in
> the group pool properly.
>
> Alan

Weird! I can't see it either unless I log-in to Flickr. I'm guessing that
since I just created the account that Flickr wants to review it before
they'll release it for public viewing. I set the safety level for public
viewing, and the Creative Commons license to attribute only, so if anyone
wants to use it, feel free. I'll even send the .svg file to anyone who wants
it.
	After lurking here for several years, it's just nice to be able to offer
*something* back to the group!

	Stu

--
Microsoft needs people who can do as they're told...
GNU/Linux needs people who can TELL as they DO!