senior software developer/ data analyst needed

Chris Kleeschulte chris.kleeschulte at it.libertydistribution.com
Fri Jul 11 20:08:42 MST 2008

We are looking to fill a position for a senior software developer.
Specifically, we need someone who can head up a project to overhaul
our business intelligence systems. We use almost all open source
software in the business and we are looking to continue this trend.

Pay will depend on experience. We are really looking for someone with
2-3 years or more experience developing software. We would prefer
someone who knows their way around a linux-based system.

This is not a headhunter job, this is a real job in the Chandler, AZ
area.

We are not looking for a headhunters to inquire about this job. I
would prefer to not to use middlemen.

This is a full-time, permanent position where work will be done onsite.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me a plain
text version of your resume.

thanks,
Chris