180 degree [at least 175] TYPO (was: Re: Tee Shirts?)

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Thu Jul 10 10:33:18 MST 2008

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 8:20 AM, Alan Dayley <alandd at consultpros.com> wrote:

What a TYPO:

> there is now real central, controlling authority.

I think you meant "no real" (vs. "now real").
- - that = about 180 degrees diff meaning!
(almost like, the ever popular typo "not" vs. "now")

PS:  I remember when der.hans brought some of
      the "recently discovered" shirts to meetings.
      Are those all gone now?
      I once got one of them -- probably as a gift
         for Craig Brandenburg.
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale AZ