OT: OSCON Free Registration Contest

Lisa Kachold l_iesa at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 16:26:52 MST 2008

I was there chatting with friends from Stonehenge Consulting a couple of years ago, watching O'Reilly and Makezine presentations and getting free con shirts (to give to my guy co-workers).

I have been at OSCON in one capacity or another (volunteering for OSDL, taking freegeek.org students through) over the years but haven't ever actually sprung for the registration, either!

Now LISA is in San Diego this year, and I am planning to go there:
http://www.usenix.org/event/lisa08/hotel.html

(503)754-4452 Blackberry || www.obnosis.com

via USB PPP EDVO/CDMA on Dell Latitude PII - Kubuntu 7.10