Mail Question

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Wed Jul 9 15:30:14 MST 2008

From: "Eric Cope" <eric.cope at gmail.com>
> My question is regarding mail. I am trying to specify the sender's address,
> however, I can not seem to find an option for it. Any ideas?

Your question is kinda vague.  Which language or utility are you using?
Post the exact code you tried, and someone will probably be able to tell
you what to do.  This is pretty easy with Mail::Sendmail, but you are
probably using something else, and without knowing what, we'd be sort of
flailing in the dark.

--
Matt G / Dances With Crows