my 0.02 re W Side Stammtisch (was: Re: [Fwd: fwd to plug mail])

GK gm5729 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 07:21:16 MST 2008

I am in the midst of updating my box so sorry this is not signed as it
normally would be. Tuna it is looking like 2 or 3 more ppl that are not
available on Tues would be available on Weds. Why don't we switch next
weeks meeting and all future meetings to Weds as to help with ppls
schedules? This just seems to work better for us on the west side.

Gregory