external HD suggestions

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 18:47:40 MST 2008

Height, height, height. An inside antenna cannot compete with an outside, in the clear antenna unless the outside antenna is close to the ground and the indoor antenna is on the second floor. Ask any radio operator!!

Ed/ke7feg

Did I mention, 2/23/07 the FCC dropped all cw (AKA Morse code) testing for any class of license as a ham? Just pass the written exams.