OT Air Scooter

koder hmichels01 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 6 12:19:13 MST 2008

> If it becomes a regular event for me, someone will have to get me a
> smoking deal on a scooter, electric car, or car pool with me.
>
> :)

http://www.airscooter.com/pages/airscooter_specs.htm

I wonder if that would be any more efficient than a car...

Tuna

* * *

If my math is correct the machine is giving about 12.7 MPG.

I would count this astonishing for any kind of flying vehicle, short of one of those fans you strap to your butt.
$50,000.00 is not unreasonable for an aircraft either,
however compared to a scooter, electric or car pool, not so good.

I think you may have a challenge making a case for being more efficient than a car.

I also like the presenter, she has a very pleasant voice.
I think I may have fallen in lust.

Harold