OT: New Law In Texas Requires PI License for Computer Techs

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 15:49:31 MST 2008

 this is no small segment of the economy mind you... that are now
required to either seek sponsorship (a way to promote nepotism), or a
3 year degree.  As you state if this were in AZ you would be
*required* to have sponsorship.

 a second take on Richard's citation:

 "(b)  For purposes of Subsection (a)(1), obtaining or
  furnishing information includes information obtained or furnished
  through the review and analysis of, and the investigation into the
  content of, computer-based data not available to the public."

 'computer based data not available to the public' could be construed
to just about anything.

 -jmz

 - http://www.joshuazeidner.com/