Cisco VPN Client for Linux

Lisa Kachold l_iesa at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 08:38:41 MST 2008

Zen of Troubleshooting:  "The error is the answer!"

Did you try to invoke --domain or set the domain in /etc/kvnpc.conf?

Oh, but there is a Cisco VPN client BTW:

http://www.longren.org/2007/05/17/how-to-cisco-vpn-client-on-ubuntu-704-feisty-fawn/

(503)754-4452 Blackberry || www.obnosis.com

via USB PPP EDVO/CDMA on Dell Latitude PII - Kubuntu 7.10