Flamebait WAS Re: How To Measure Linux Proficiency?

Craig White craig at tobyhouse.com
Thu Jan 31 17:07:56 MST 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 16:12 -0700, JT Moree wrote:

> Craig White wrote:
> > I think George W Bush has demonstrated the theory of relativism...he has
> > an MBA from Harvard. Where does it say that a degree is proof of
> > anything?
>
> Please leave off the flamebait.
----
that wasn't flamebait...that is just a simple fact.

flamebait is suggesting that the president should be locked up for
authorizing waterboarding, which is the same crime that we prosecuted in
Japan after WWII

flamebait is suggesting that the president is forcing dissembling by the
new attorney general as indicated here...
http://www.harpers.org/archive/2008/01/hbc-90002285

flamebait is suggesting that the president has authorized illegal
wiretaps and is seeking political cover by insisting that the telcom's
get immunity in new FISA legislation.

just so we're clear

Craig