more quicktime vulnerabilities..updates

Technomage-hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 00:10:09 MST 2008

On Wednesday 23 January 2008 21:52, Craig White wrote:
> > the G3 doesn't. however, because I have it, any EULA hassles with apple
> > are a bit easier to manage where I am doing VM's (linux host on my
> > workstation and OS X Tiger for intel).
>
> ----
> I didn't think it was possible to run OS X on anything but Apple
> hardware. Was I sleeping somewhere and missed this ability? What VM?

VMware 1.0.4-server for linux on an AMD x86_64 (SSE2/SSE3 instruction set).

size of Virtual Ram: 1 GB
size of VM disk: 60 GB (sparse/growable)

I haven't been able to get leopard to install as yet. the patches aren't
available for it for AMD and intel (non-apple) hardware.

if you want to read up on it, I suggest insanelymac.com as a resource...

also check the xos86 project too.