how best to convert a pdf to a high-res jpg?

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Wed Jan 23 23:18:49 MST 2008

You can set up a redirect printer using things like ghost tools.  The
application thinks it is printing to a printer. This way you actually
convert the image into a ps printer file and then convert that file into
the image format of choice.  I use the windows version quite often and
have it set up on my office Linux box as well.