Linux web sys admin consulting rates

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 12:45:32 MST 2008

Appreciate it.  I am doing the proposal and I will be using and experienced sys admin since I am not qualified to perform most of these tasks.

Thanks for your help.

Randy Melder <randymelder at gmail.com> wrote: The range I have seen from $45-$325/hr

The low end being some part-time freelancer with no liability to the
top end being IBM.

Charge what you feel you're worth and not a penny less.

; )

randymelder at gmail.com

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and
is for the use only of the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copy, distribution or other use of
this information is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error please notify us immediately by telephone and
delete or discard this message immediately.

Keith Smith
(520) 207-9877
PHP Programmer