Anyone know of someone getting rid of servers

fouldragon at aol.com fouldragon at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 21:03:14 MST 2008

:looks at calendar:

So they've gone back to actually selling retail?  Albeit for two hours
a day?  Has anyone been there since they went to the new schedule?  Is
it still comparable to the old way it was?

Last time I went in was like six months ago, and they said they were
only doing auctions from now on.  I've been looking for a similar
scrapyard ever since.  I got my favourite CRT there. :/