I haven't figured out how scary this is...

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 20:35:34 MST 2008

So if the employee has all these connections what happens when they need to leave their cube for a bathroom break or lunch... ETC.

Funny thing is employers will find out we are all the same.  We have good days and bad days.  Our productivity is not what they think it is and we feel frustration and are tired.

I don't think the work force will put up with all this stuff.  This, to a lesser degree is why I do not get an iPhone.  I just do not want to be that connected.

Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote: http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/article3193480.ece

Lede...
"Microsoft is developing Big Brother-style software capable of remotely
monitoring a worker’s productivity, physical wellbeing and competence."

Craig

Keith Smith
(480) 584-4772
PHP Programming