Cisco Help - VPN

Wed Jan 16 08:55:45 MST 2008

What software release are you running on each device?  If you do not have the release with 3DES or DES if it is an older IOS, you will not be able to create the VPN.  It is not that difficult to create a tunnel using command line (Cisco has many examples on their web site).  I would be willing to send you links with the examples if you wish.  If you need someone to set it up, I would be able to do it but would have to charge you $75.

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.
Phoenix Internet