Jan topics proposal

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Jan 8 00:23:42 MST 2008

Am 07. Jan, 2008 schwätzte Dazed_75 so:

> It all looks like it should be of interest to someone.  And much of it

I hope so :).

> is to me though the items more suitable to a corporate environment are
> less so for us retired folk.
>
> I wonder how many people attend both east and west meetings versus

Only a few and now that I can't it's only a couple.

> those of us who live so far east or west that we choose to only attend
> one side.  I would hate to miss too much just from not wanting to
> drive so far to go to the other.  OTOH, I am sure those who attend
> both would not like to see too much duplication.

Well, push us to swap them next year :).

I want to make the west side meeting something worthwhile in its own
right, so I'm glad to hear that we have two distinct, interesting,
compelling topics.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Who decided that holders of government-granted monopolies should
#  determine the future of high tech? I don't remember reading that memo."
#    -- Will Rodger, director of public policy, Computer and Communications
#       Industry Association