OT: open source/ hardware video recorder in NY Times

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Jan 7 20:05:03 MST 2008

I do believe that they have different setups in different areas of the
valley and I know that they sometimes blow it on customer configuration.

As for HD, one would think that since the local channels are all
providing an HD signal, that these channels should just be free for
everyone to keep them from going to antenna.

As for the weather channel...it seems as though they dropped the Weather
+ (NBC) from the HD 700 range because it's been gone for several weeks
or perhaps months (I'm not a good one to ask about these things).

Craig