Worst cell provider I have seen

Jon M. Hanson jon at the-hansons-az.net
Mon Jan 7 12:56:53 MST 2008

Bluetooth has nothing to do with the phone network. It's a wireless standard between two devices. Carriers (Verizon comes to mind) that have been known to cripple or disable Bluetooth file transfer on their phones so you have to use their network (and be charged by them). Is this what you referring to?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile