OT: open source/ hardware video recorder in NY Times

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 12:22:45 MST 2008

I am referring to the same box, but the version I have doesn't do the
standard def analog channels. Now that being said, I haven't played
with it for a couple months and there may be some firmware updates
that it needs to allow for analog reception. I will have to plug it
back in again and play some more.