Jan topics?

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Fri Jan 4 08:11:02 MST 2008

On Thu, Jan 03, 2008 at 10:56:24PM -0700, Craig White wrote:
> be sure to cover how to upgrade to Leopard because you can't use
> BootCamp any longer if you are using Tiger...planned obsolescence, what
> a concept.

Do you mean that working installations of BootCamp on Tiger will no
longer work?

FYI, last I remember, prior to Leopard BootCamp was not offically
released and was only available as beta. That may have changed, but
that's how it was a few months ago when I installed it to dual boot.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/