Sccts guy contradicts RIAA document

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Wed Jan 2 22:34:58 MST 2008

Craig White wrote:
> I gather this story got lots of traction today - someone told me that he
> saw CNN carry the story this morning but I saw none of it and just got
> home myself.
>
> You can count on local news to completely botch the story - CNN too.

I don't like to watch the news.  Nearly any story on any topic that I
have some knowledge about, they get wrong somehow.  So, if that happens
every time with thing I have knowledge of, how can I trust them for
things for which I don't have corroboration?

Rather than sit there frustrated and wondering if the "news-tainment"
they are delivering is correct, I just don't watch.

Alan