Asterisk

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Feb 28 22:14:06 MST 2008

Am 28. Feb, 2008 schwätzte Geek Girl so:

moin moin,

> Does anyone here use Asterisk at all? If so what distros do you like using? Or do you just build up from a base distro?

Sequoia is using Asterisk for several campuses, including the ones that
host our meetings. Brian also setup Asterisk to work as the school bell
for at least one of the campuses.

Rhino Equipment, a local Asterisk telephony vendor, is planning on being
at the next east side meeting, which is 2 weeks from tonight. They'll
be there incognito to see how we work and maybe talk about starting an
Asterisk users group.

I'd prefer it if they just started bringing Asterisk topics to PLUG, but I
might be somewhat biased ;-).

ciao,

der.hans
<moose> Roses are #FF0000,