CHALLENGE--knetwalk

Tuna tuna at supertunaman.com
Tue Feb 26 17:07:41 MST 2008

Helloes Plugger and Pluggettes.

I have a proposition. Every $temporal_unit, let's have a CHALLENGE. The
CHALLENGE will involve a game for Linux.

The poster of the CHALLENGE will provide their high score (not made up,
courtesy system) and everyone tries to beat it! The winner receives the
Official PLUG Pat-on-the-Back of the $temporal_unit (somebody can whip
up some kind of fancy graphic later).

This $temporal_unit's game shall be knetwalk, which is sort of like Pipe
Dream but with a network and computers and whatnot.

http://linux.softpedia.com/get/GAMES-ENTERTAINMENT/Puzzle/KNetwalk-35159.shtml

(KDE 3 versions in Ubuntu repos and probably elsewhere online)

My score is 71. Oh, yeah, and you can't 'update' your score!