chix finder

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 21:31:38 MST 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 7:09 PM, Joseph Sinclair
<plug-discussion at stcaz.net> wrote:
>  That said, It's also a very interesting use of Craigslist, and a pretty good scraper.  Perhaps you'd be willing to show the community how you accomplished it?

It's a pretty nasty hack.  I threw it together in about 30 minutes at
my friend's house.  I want to create a sql db so it is not so fetchy,
and support multiple regions/orientations.  I can tell you that it is
merely a shell script and a PHP front-end.  Do you really want to see
the code nastiness?!?!
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen