chix finder

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Mon Feb 25 20:09:14 MST 2008

Given that you link to the source article, and the material is posted on a public forum and used primarily as a reference, it's likely that your use would be considered fair use, but it's a tricky area of law, so it's hard to tell for certain.

That said, It's also a very interesting use of Craigslist, and a pretty good scraper.  Perhaps you'd be willing to show the community how you accomplished it?