chix finder

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:43:17 MST 2008

 In which case I would suggest you take it down immediately:

 "The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws
and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Service is
protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to
copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction,
modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the
site or the collective work, and/or copying or reproducing the sites
or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further
reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express
written consent of craigslist."

 http://www.craigslist.org/about/terms.of.use.html

 - http://www.joshuazeidner.com/