GUI managed firewall linux distros

Luis Villarreal xciprox at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 14:35:46 MST 2008

I use ipcop because you can just throw it on an old box. If someone has a
linksys router or another supported device i tend to use dd-wrt.
I have used m0n0wall in the past, but i have gotten used to ipcop.

http://ipcop.org/index.php?name=FAQ&id_cat=2#q8
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Devices