Disk encryption may not be secure enough, new research finds

Ben azlobo73 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:58:43 MST 2008

You can encryot your swap rather painlessly, but can you encrypt data
going through / stored in RAM from the kernel level (not just on the
application side)?  Can't imagine it could help performance much if
you could.

I guess you don't want to put it on a networked or portable computer -
or paper, or ... - if you don't want to share it ;-)

Ben