Online tax software: "Tango" supports Linux?

storkus at storkus.com storkus at storkus.com
Wed Feb 20 00:14:04 MST 2008

2 things even more concerning:

1. It uses flash, as buggy and possibly back-door-y as it is; and

2. I haven't forgotten the huge debacle when H&R screwed up their own
tax returns!  Hopefully it's fixed, but...

Still, anything that explicitly supports Tux is worth a 2nd or even 3rd
look.  Now if they'd just give the BSD daemons
some respect! :)

Mike